Be part of forward thinking, high-paced creative team
Account Managers have the most difficult job, don’t they? You spend your time building relationships with clients, understanding their goals (both functional and emotional) and trying to distill all of this down into a set of SMART goals that can be executed, measured, and delivered with a red ribbon around it all.
You then have to communicate with a Project Manager and wider team of specialists to generate creative ideas that achieves this goal within the budget and timeframe limitations. After you gather all of this information, you then have to package it up into a set of recommendations that you take to the client with a red ribbon tied around it.
They agree, and now it’s up to you to manage the relationship. You’ll share a lot of laughs, occasional outbursts, and you’ll do all of this at one hundred miles an hour with a permanent smile on your face. Why? Because you see things through. You know everything about the client, their business, and their plans. You see opportunities where you and your team can help. You never over-promise and undersell. You never let people down. You take the knocks, and revel in the glory.
If you’re still reading, we’re looking for someone like you to take on the role of Account Manager within our fast-paced agency. You will need to be empathetic, confident, proactive, enthusiastic, highly-organised, resilient, and a problem solver.
Are you up to the challenge?
Key Skills Required Include:
- Well-rounded knowledge of digital and passionate about the industry
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills
- Self-motivated with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Ability to pitch and close new ideas to clients
- Able to confidently handle meetings with senior stakeholders
- Impeccable communication skills
- Thorough and clear when it comes to detail
- Able to handle client objections and come to a solution
- Able to follow process diligently
- Able to report on progress to line manager
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring the agency is meeting the client’s needs
- Building a deep-knowledge and understanding of our clients’ businesses
- Building an Account Management Roadmap to plan upcoming campaigns
- Identifying and extracting new opportunities
- Recommending, presenting, and closing opportunities
- Keeping good record of conversations and meeting notes for the wider team
- Running agenda-driven meetings with a clear purpose and outcome
- Working with colleagues to come up with solutions to problems and challenges
- Managing regular feedback from clients to uphold our service quality
- Handling potential conflict with professionalism with a view to fixing the issue
- Reporting to clients on progress with insights that deliver added value
- Reporting to line manager and senior team on status
- Client retention
All of our team benefit from the following perks
- Individual training program to advance your career and value
- Save for your future with our pension scheme
- Flexible working environment
- Quarterly team incentives (day trips, parties, etc)
- Loyalty holiday bonus days for each year worked
- Beat-the-traffic working hours
- Office Sonos and regular office games
- Monthly team awards
- Drinks fridge stocked with all good things
- Double lunches and early finishes
- Perkbox membership with exclusive savings and offers
- LOAF (Learn On A Friday) half-day team learning sessions
- Annual all-day summer party
- Christmas holidays off, every year
- Team-organised events/socials
- Much more, often unstructured and impulsive ?