Junior SEO Executive
Be part of forward thinking, high-paced creative team
Working under the guidance of our Head of Digital, you will develop your skills to play a key role in delivering winning SEO campaigns that helps our clients’ to achieve their goals and ours.
You will have some experience in an agency or fast-paced environment and a demonstrable passion for digital. You might feel like you’re better than your current employer thinks you are, but you just haven’t been given the chance to show it. The ideal candidate will understand SEO fundamentals and will be determined to learn fast and prove themselves within an environment and recognised marketing framework that will add tons of value to your career.
You will be part of a creative and strategic team who strive to deliver excellence in the work we do. In fact, we’re the only agency around that measures feedback across the entire customer lifecycle. Exceptional customer feedback motivates us.
This is a fast-paced role with huge opportunity to develop your skills and your career. It isn’t for the faint-hearted, nor those who are scared of accountability. Our team always get things wrong, we just don’t sweep it under the carpet. We work together to solve problems, become better, and we test our hypothesis and measure against it until we get it right.
Nothing is more rewarding than being able to prove your results with numbers. These results drive our client feedback. Client feedback drives our fun and spirit as an agency.
You will also benefit from wider exposure learning across a number of channels and disciplines that have made us an award-winning agency with a fantastic reputation.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with numbers and will be able to think creatively. You might have proven yourself at Uni or within your current workplace and that’s awesome. Tell us about it! You will be a keen learner, hungry to improve, and ready to take on responsibility. You will have the freedom to put forward your ideas, and will be expected to champion this part of our service with enthusiasm and positivity.
In return, we promise excellent training and career advancement opportunities as you develop into an SEO hotshot.
Key Skills Required Include:
- Good knowledge of SEO and wider digital marketing
- Competent knowledge of CMS systems (basic HTML/CSS skills a bonus)
- Test and measure mentality, not hope-for-the-best
- Good numeracy skills and comfortable with spreadsheets
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A genuine interest in marketing
- Self-motivated and strong problem solver
- Learns like a boss
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Learning SEO aggressively and applying your learning within our framework
- Managing and executing on digital marketing tasks
- Completing work to deadlines and being accountable (failure isn’t the problem, shying away from it is)
- Providing SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and landing pages
- Providing recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Monitoring and evaluating analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communicating to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborating on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keeping pace with SEO, search engine, and digital marketing industry trends and development
- Contributing to the company blog, events, and other marketing channels
- Contributing to pitches and new business
- Championing, growing and developing our SEO capabilities
All of our team benefit from the following perks
- Individual training program to advance your career and value
- Save for your future with our pension scheme
- Flexible working environment
- Quarterly team incentives (day trips, parties, etc)
- Loyalty holiday bonus days for each year worked
- Beat-the-traffic working hours
- Office Sonos and regular office games
- Monthly team awards
- Drinks fridge stocked with all good things
- Double lunches and early finishes
- Perkbox membership with exclusive savings and offers
- LOAF (Learn On A Friday) half-day team learning sessions
- Annual all-day summer party
- Christmas holidays off, every year
- Team-organised events/socials
- Much more, often unstructured and impulsive