Junior PPC Executive
Be Part of forward thinking, high-paced creative team
Junior PPC Executive
Working under the guidance of our PPC Manager, you will play an active role in the management of our client’s campaigns to achieve their goals.
You will be part of a creative and strategic team who strive to deliver excellence in the work we deliver. This is a fast-paced role with huge opportunity to hone your skills to becoming a PPC expert.
You will also benefit from wider exposure learning across a number of channels and disciplines that have made us an award-winning agency with a fantastic reputation.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with numbers and will be able to think creatively to optimise the results that we’re trusted to deliver for our wonderful clients. You will be a keen learner, hungry to improve, and ready to take on responsibility.
In return, we promise excellent training and career advancement opportunities as you develop into a PPC ninja.
Please enquire for more information on this position.
Key Skills Required Include:
- Highly organised and able to manage complexity
- Comfortable with numbers and spreadsheets
- Able to think creatively and strategically around a problem or challenge
- Embracing a ‘test and measure’ mentality to prove (or disprove) theories
- Able to work constructively as part of a team
- Passionate about PPC, digital marketing, and hungry to develop skills
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing PPC accounts across multiple search engines to ensure the client’s goals are met
- Setting up and optimising of campaigns from keyword research, writing ad copy to bid management and more
- Working closely with your manager and the wider senior team to communicate campaign strategy and progress
- Extensive performance reporting and analysis to ensure that the wider team is aware of campaign performance trends
- Developing relationships with partners at major search engines
- Responsible for generating creative and justified enhancements to campaigns, with a view to driving incredible performance
- Taking it upon yourself to learn tirelessly, and to hone your skills and abilities across a number of paid platforms and channels
- The ability to communicate confidently with your colleagues and clients alike
Training platform and program to advance your skills and value
Pension scheme (where applicable)
Loyalty holiday bonus
Double lunches when we're winning
LOAF (Learn On A Friday) half-day team sessions
Much more, often unstructured and impulsive 🙂
Join the team