Senior Account Manager
Play a major part in our growth and direction
Senior Account Manager
As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll play an integral part of the success of our agency. You will manage key relationships with clients, helping to add strategic knowledge and planning the elements needed for their (and our) success.
You will form a deep understanding of your accounts’ businesses ensuring that we’re not an interchangeable service provider, but a critical partner that adds clear and tangible value. You will have exciting conversations, tough conversations, and must handle all situations with finesse and a problem-solving mindset.
You will work with our team to ensure that ideas and plans are seen through to completion, and holding our high standards to account. You will become an influence on junior members, guiding and coaching others in the team towards being the best that they can be. You will be a senior member of our team, and will be setting an example for others in the business. You need to be hungry and humble at all times.
If you’re still reading, we’re looking for someone like you to take on the role of Senior Account Manager within our fast-paced agency. You will need to be empathetic, confident, proactive, enthusiastic, highly-organised, resilient, and a highly strategic problem solver.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please enquire for more information on this position.
Key Skills Required Include:
- Well-rounded knowledge of digital and passionate about the industry
- Excellent organisation and time keeping skills
- Self-motivated with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Ability to pitch and close new ideas to clients
- Able to confidently handle meetings with senior stakeholders
- Impeccable communication skills
- Thorough and clear when it comes to detail
- Able to handle client objections and come to a solution
- Able to follow process diligently
- Able to report on progress to line manager
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring the agency is meeting the client’s needs
- Building a deep-knowledge and understanding of our clients’ businesses
- Building an Account Management Roadmap to plan upcoming campaigns
- Identifying and extracting new opportunities
- Recommending, presenting, and closing opportunities
- Keeping good record of conversations and meeting notes for the wider team
- Running agenda-driven meetings with a clear purpose and outcome
- Working with colleagues to come up with solutions to problems and challenges
- Managing regular feedback from clients to uphold our service quality
- Handling potential conflict with professionalism with a view to fixing the issue
- Reporting to clients on progress with insights that deliver added value
- Reporting to line manager and senior team on status
- Client retention
Training platform and program to advance your skills and value
Pension scheme (where applicable)
Loyalty holiday bonus
Double lunches when we're winning
LOAF (Learn On A Friday) half-day team sessions
Much more, often unstructured and impulsive 🙂
Join the team