Be part of a leading Oxford-based, high-paced agency team
Working under the guidance of our Head of Digital, you will play a key role in delivering winning SEO campaigns that helps our clients’ to achieve their goals.
You will have ideally 1-2 years’ experience in an agency or fast-paced environment, and demonstrable expertise when it comes to running successful SEO campaigns. You will lead conversations with results and output in mind, not task-based accomplishments. The ideal candidate will be skilled across a broad range of the SEO skills stack from content creation and on-page optimisation, through to an understanding of link building and strong analytical competency.
You will be part of a creative and strategic team who strive to deliver excellence in the work we do. In fact, we’re the only agency around that measures feedback across the entire customer lifecycle. Exceptional customer feedback motivates us. This is a fast-paced role with huge opportunity to develop your skills and your career.
You will also benefit from wider exposure learning across a number of channels and disciplines that have made us an award-winning agency with a fantastic reputation.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with numbers and will be able to think creatively to optimise the results that we’re trusted to deliver for our wonderful clients. You will be a keen learner, hungry to improve, and ready to take on responsibility. You will have the freedom to put forward your ideas, and will be expected to champion this part of our service with enthusiasm and positivity.
In return, we promise excellent training and career advancement opportunities as you develop into an SEO hotshot.
Please enquire for more information on this position.
Key Skills Required Include:
- Strong knowledge of SEO and wider digital marketing
- Competent knowledge of CMS systems and basic/intermediate HTML/CSS skills
- Test and measure mentality with ability to prove/disprove theories
- Strong numeracy skills and comfortable with spreadsheets
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Competency around marketing strategies and tactics
- A self-motivated and strong problem solver
- Comfortable providing recommendations with confidence to senior level stakeholders
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Defining requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Managing and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Performing keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Providing SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and landing pages
- Providing recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Implementing and administering search engine elements such as XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, schema, and more
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Monitoring and evaluating analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communicating to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborating on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keeping pace with SEO, search engine, and digital marketing industry trends and development
- Contributing to the company blog, events, and other marketing channels
- Contributing to pitches and new business
- Championing, growing and developing our SEO capabilities
Training platform and program to advance your skills and value
Pension scheme (where applicable)
Loyalty holiday bonus
Double lunches when we're winning
LOAF (Learn On A Friday) half-day team sessions
Much more, often unstructured and impulsive 🙂
Join the team